Working for Frog
Frog Systems Ltd has developed a new social media platform, focused on the wellbeing of UK citizens and communities by uniquely grouping people 'Geographically'.
All of the services, groups and activities needed to lead long, safe, happy and healthy lives are grouped in UK Local Authority areas.
Frog effectively builds upon the self-directed support model by connecting citizens with the local service providers and groups within a local authority area who provide the services and support that they require. It also provides a powerful promotional and communication channel for the many locally run support, activity and special interest groups and businesses that struggle to gain visibility within their communities.
Frog HQ is based at Frogquarters, 423 Paisley Road West, Glasgow G51 1PZ.
We are within 3 minutes’ walk of Cessnock underground and directly on bus routes.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Training Manager(£30k + Bonus)
You will review, design, deliver and manage a training programme for our new sales office based at Frogquarters.
You will be a highly skilled training professional from a proven sales background who is passionate and dedicated to helping others achieve their personal best. You can foster a coaching and mentoring culture and have experience of supporting in-house sales teams with coaching skills and expertise. You are someone who understands the importance of evaluating training and delivers by results.
- Delivery & execution of recruitment and new hire training process, primary sales training and virtual primary sales training classes
- Execution of selling skills training for Sales Representatives in close cooperation with Frog Management team
- Responsible for the design & delivery of specific training initiatives
- Coach team members to improve performance, manage project work and develop skills sets
- Management of competency assessment process and competency analytics as a key input into training plans
- Manage delivery of new product launch training for key UK regional markets in close collaboration with Marketing & Development Teams
- Development of a portfolio of training materials including classroom sessions, coaching calls, webinars, printed manuals, training videos and eLearning
- Ability to see market opportunities for Frog and act upon them
- Measure, analyse and report performance metrics.
- Develop and manage Sales Development & Training asset database
- Develop and build links with local colleges and universities
What we are looking for:
- Proven Sales / Sales Leadership or Commercial Excellence experience
- Experience in training/learning development or related experience
- Experience translating business strategies to learning solutions
- Experience working and managing resources in a matrix environment with strong influence management skills
- Ability to problem solve and critically think through training issues to align strategically to the departmental goals
- Proven track record of influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate collaborations
- Strong consultant, leadership and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, positive and target driven
Direct Sales Representatives
Hours: Mon – Friday (Shifts to Suit)
Main Purpose of the Role
To support the trading activities of Frog Systems, through competent and enthusiastic sales and service to potential customers, demonstrating a passion for Frog and its long-term objectives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Contacting potential clients and selling the Frog proposition
- Identification of potential ‘clients for Frog
- Attaining targets and ensuring revenue budgets are achieved
- Communicating respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Previous marketing and sales experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given but a passion and desire to succeed are pre-requisites of the role
- First rate organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for 'selling' your ideas
- Negotiating and closing skills
- Good business sense
- Confident with using IT systems
- Availability to work at short notice
- Flexible Hours to Suit
- A good sound knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Proactive self-starter.
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Upbeat personality and ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis
- Methodical and Analytical in approach to work
- Excellent time management
- Exceptionally good at relationship building and working with others.
- Excellent communication skills
We need you to be a flexible problem-solver and a passionate, technical wizard who likes a bit of autonomy alongside a real appetite for collaboration.
If you fancy joining something with global potential, then drop us your CV to email@example.com
Required skills are:
- SQL Server
- Front end skills: